WHAT IS AN OUTSOURCED CFO?
In an ideal world, every business would have its own Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to undertake key financial decision-making and achieve stability and growth for the business. But for various reasons it’s not always possible for a business to employ a full-time salaried CFO.
This is where the use of outsourced CFO is important and intelligent business decision.
An outsourced CFO is an independent financial expert who is focused on providing you with tailored advice that will drive your business growth. They are a strategic financial resource which allows your business to access a wealth of financial experience without the excessive cost of hiring a full-time salaried CFO or financial advisor.
Your business will benefit from the expertise, guidance and mentorship that a outsourced CFO provides, maximising your business’ strengths and creating strategies to overcome its weaknesses.
While the specific focus on the role will differ by industry, size and lifecycle, in all cases, our goal is to driving growth and maximise profitability.
WHAT WE OFFER
For a fixed monthly fee, we provide:
- Business review and analysis – a strategic review examining your business, its strengths and challenges, its current performance and your goals for its future. Our review covers your processes, both operational and financial, analysis of trends, industry outlook and we benchmark your business performance against the industry standards.
- Forecast/Budget & Business Plan – following our review of your business, we will create a business plan including a forecast/budget to map out your path to achieving your goals. We will identify your key business’ priorities (KPI’s) and set benchmarks and targets.
- Cash flow forecasting, analysis and management – We will create a comprehensive cash flow model and projection to identify and plan for any potential cash flow issues and assist your business to position itself appropriately.
- Ongoing Monitoring – We will provide continued oversight of your financial operations and processes, ensuring that your financial results are clear, accurate, relevant and timely.
- Comprehensive monthly reporting and analysis – We will meet face to face to provide you with detailed insights into the key business results. Including tracking your business against the agreed KPIs and benchmarks.
- Stakeholder negotiation and advocacy – Our expert negotiation and financial advice help us get you the best possible results when dealing with suppliers, financiers and other stakeholders.
- Contractual reviews – We are able to review and optimise your contracts and agreements. We will provide insight and advice into pricing, margins and commercial terms for suppliers and customers.
- Unlimited email and telephone support – this provides you with the comfort that your expert financial advisor is only a phone call or email away. We are available to answer any of your business questions, or give you a second opinion on anything that comes up, helping you make the best financial decisions for your business.
In addition to the above, we have extensive experience in other areas of business, including but not limited to:
Pricing Strategy & Modelling;
Capital raising, investment and sale process;
Domestic & International expansion;
Government grants & incentives;
Succession planning; and
WHY CHOOSE WILLIAM ADVISORY GROUP FOR YOUR CFO?
At William Advisory Group, our outsourced CFOs have extensive commercial business experience backed by professional qualifications, that enables us to set ourselves apart from your accountant or business coach.
We provide tailor-made outsourced CFO services and pride ourselves on nurturing business through both its challenges and growth.
We guarantee that our engagement, will provide your business with a cashflow positive outcome. We are not interested in being “another cost” to your business, our goal is to to create lasting value and improved profitability.
Please contact us via email today for an obligation free consultation.